top of page

Residents' Handbook

Essential information for all living at Royal Clarence Yard

Provided by the Property Managers, RMG, the Handbook includes lease conditions, services, how to report faults, dealing with emergencies and other essential information.

Gosport Ferry.jpg

Local Transport

 Links to external sites

Ferry, Bus, Train and Taxis.

Other Gosport Services

Links to other external services

Medical: GP, Pharmacies, Hospital

Gosport Borough Council

  • Where can I park?
    You will need a parking permit to park in the Residents Parking Zone near to your apartment. For the Parking Zone plan and details of how to apply for a permit, visit the Parking page on this website. For more Parking FAQs from the Parking Management Company (UKCPM), click here.
  • Where can my visitors park?
    The main Visitor car park is in Cooperage Green/Zone F. There are also a small number of Visitor parking bays in North Meadow (at the north of the site). Visitors may park for free at RCY for foiur hours. If your visitors are staying longer than four hours, you will need to give them a 24hr UKCPM "Visitor Day Permit" scratch card to put in their car. For more details about visitor parking at RCY and how to obtain the Day Permit scraytch cards, visit the "Parking Management" page on this website.
  • Where can I store my bicycle?
    Please contact RMG for the access code to your closest secure bike store at RCY. Bicycles should not be left in communal hallways or stairwells. Any bikes left in these areas may be removed by the Property Manager.
  • What can I recycle at RCY?
    Green recycling bins are provided for each residential block at RCY. Glass & bottles should not be put in either bin. They can be recycled in the glass bank at the GBC car park at the entrance to Weevil Lane. Please be careful not to put unrecyclable items in the green recycling bin. This is likely to cause the whole bin to be declared "contaminated" and will result in an extra charge to the site, which is passed on through the Service Charge. For more information on recycling in Gosport, please visit the GBC website.
  • How do I dispose of bulky items?
    Bulky items should not be left by the bins. It costs a lot for them to be disposed of from here (as they are then classed as "commercial waste") and the costs of removal are passed on to leaseholders via the service charge. The local council (GBC) will collect bulky household waste items for a reasonable charge. Alternatively, you can take bulky items to the local Household Waste Recycling Centre. For more information on rubbish and recycling in Gosport, please visit the GBC website.
bottom of page