top of page

Residents: Information

Information primarily for residents living at Royal Clarence Yard. Most of the information listed here is available to the public. Please click on the topics listed below for more details.

Maintenance issues & queries should be referred to the Managing Agents (RMG).  It is their job to maintain the site, the buildings and internal communal areas.

Site Management queries such as bin stores, cycle stores, pets, noise & nuisance etc should also be referred to RMG.

Parking queries: permits, visitor parking etc, contact the parking management company, UKCPM. Click here for more parking information.


Which Residents Association can I join?
Residents living east of Weevil Lane (on the harbour side of the road)​ are welcome to join RCMRA.  The RCMRA Members Only pages on this website are only available to members and require sign-up/login.

Leaseholders owning property in The Officers Quarters, Regents Place or Commodore Place should contact the Leaseholders Association Royal Clarence Yard, West: LARCY(W). Contact details on your noticeboards.

bottom of page